To order from our price lists, please follow the instructions detailed below.
1(a). Within Australia (except WA. Please see below under delivery costs):- Please use our online ordering system. Minimum order of $100 (plant value). Prices quoted do not include GST.
1(b). Countries outside Australia :- Please use our online ordering system or use an Excel spreadsheet set out in the following format. Quantity, species/hybrid name, size, unit price, total price.
Minmum $AUD500 (plant value).
Ensure that you check with your country's Agricultural Department and/or Customs Department for any import permits or details you may require and inform us of these.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage due to misinformation with regards to your country's import requirements.
*NB* *Please note that by placing an order for quotation you must be ready to take delivery of your plants.
We will not hold the quoted plants any longer than is needed for us to prepare and send them.*
USA:- Please contact APHIS/USDA and check permit requirements as they are variable at present.
*Please note our special requirements for US importers*
1. AU$500 minimum plant order.
2. All orders sent by post are entirely at the importers risk. We will accept no responsibility as all postage is routed through LA, which we have no control over.
3.We will also accept no responsibility for orders sent through any port by post or any other freight method that are destroyed due to there allegedly being prohibited pests or diseases on our plants.
Official analyses have proven that they are not in our nursery. Plants that are returned to us are, in effect, as good as destroyed due to the standard fumigation and quarantine treatment they would have to undergo.
Therefore this is not an option.
4. All orders must be either placed on our web site ordering system or set out in an Excel spreadsheet in the following format.
Quantity, species/hybrid name, size, unit price, total price.
CANADA:- You will need to contact the Canadian Food Inspection Agency(CFIA) and obtain an import permit. Then send us a copy.
EUROPE:- You will need to contact the Ministry of Agriculture in your country and obtain an import permit. We can meet all the requirements of the European Union for importing plants.
JAPAN:- No import permit is required.
OTHER COUNTRIES:- Please check with the appropriate authorities in your country.
We will organise all Phyto-sanitary certificates and CITES permits to accompany your order.
2. We will then send you a quote detailing shipping and associated costs and any changes.
3. Confirm your quote and make payment within 48 hrs. 4. On receipt of payment, we will send your plants as quickly as possible, usually 1-2 weeks(Overseas orders can take a bit longer depending on when we can book in the Phyto-sanitary inspection, if required).
5. Payment can be made by Credit card, personal cheque(Australian customers allow 5 days clearance time. Overseas customers allow $25 bank fees and 3 weeks clearance time.) Bank cheque in $AUD.
Telegraphic Transfer( allow $25 bank fee). Please contact us for our Bank details.
6. If possible please list substitutes, when ordering.
AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY COSTS:
A minimum of $20 per order for delivery via regular post. This usually covers most orders. If Express Post is required please inquire.
Orders to Western Australia require a DPI inspection which is an additional $160 per order. Orders $250 and over posted free.
OVERSEAS DELIVERY COSTS:
Phyto-sanitary certificate(if needed) $130 per order. This is the cost we are charged by the Australian quarantine service(AQIS)
CITES permits are $10 per order. However there is usually no charge for these.
Please check with your Agriculture Dept. or Customs regarding any import permits you may require.
All plants shipped overseas are sent by ECI/EMS (express post) post at the receiver's expense.
The cost of this is calculated on the weight of the shipment and will be given at the time of the quotation.
If another method of shipping is required, please advise.
N.B. We do our best to ensure your order arrives at it's destination as soon as possible after leaving us and in good condition.
However we do not accept responsibility for plant losses or damage due to delays caused by Customs, Public Holidays, etc. in the country of destination.
Therefore, we recommend if you do not have your plants in 2-3 days from notification of dispatch by us, you phone your appropriate government or postal department and inquire as to the delay.
We guarantee the quality and health of our plants.
However in the case of any conjecture arising from your order where compensation is requested, we require photographic evidence and/or a detailed scientific report(s) from a competent independent organisation.
NOTE: ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS($AUD)
SIZE AND VARIATION DETAILS:
1. Nepenthes plants listed as LARGE are generally seedlings grown on. These are mature plants (with pitchers)!
2. Nepenthes plants listed as ROOTED CUTTINGS(rcs) are established plants produced from cuttings from our own select stock plants.
The cutting plants are a minimum of 6 months old and may or may not have pitchers when sold.
3. Nepenthes plants listed as SMALL can vary in size but are usually a minimum of 10cm(4") in diameter and are propagated from seed or tissue-culture.
A lot of the hybrids pictured on our site are examples of the progeny from the batch of seedlings from the cross and the plant pictured is one of many possible clones.
Unless you specify a particular clone, we will pick what we think is best of the available clones.
As the specific clones, pictured, become mature enough to propagate by cuttings or if we can tissue culture these specific clones, we can then offer the ones pictured.